Why Apply to Esthetics School?
Esthetics is a thriving industry that offers ample opportunity to develop your skills and grow your career. Estheticians provide a wide range of services, and there are plenty of different avenues to pursue in esthetics, including medical esthetics, spa therapy, waxing, and skin care. At the HDC, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about each of these sub-specialties. Esthetics is a fast-paced, exciting industry. Estheticians see their skills and career developing through every service they provide and finish work every day knowing they helped clients build confidence and feel their best.
Why The HDC?
The HDC’s renowned Esthetics Program will provide you with all the technical, business-building, and professional skills you need to start your career as an esthetician. Our Esthetics Program is designed and taught by top cosmetology experts with a focus on hands-on, practical experience to prepare you for on-the-job situations.
Reasons You’ll Love The HDC’s Esthetic Program
- Our Esthetics School has a 90% employment rate—we help our students secure employment immediately after graduation by providing industry connections and teaching relationship building skills
- Your tuition includes a student license from the Cosmetology Association of Nova Scotia, as well as the fee to write the exam
- You'll get practical, hands-on experience working with real clients in the HDC's on-site spa
- Your tuition includes the high-quality esthetics implements, makeup and tools that are necessary to start your career including a professional makeup kit and gel nail starter kits
- You’ll make connections with industry leaders all over the country, including those from our parent company, The Salon Resource Group—Atlantic Canada’s top salon group